Want to feel more comfortable riding on city streets? Learn more about the rules of the road? Or how to set up your bike to commute to work/school?
BikeSGV's City Cycling course is broken into three parts to help you gain more confidence on your bike:
- In-class presentation on the rules of the road while on a bicycle and useful equipment;
- On-bike drills away from cars to improve bicycle handling and safety maneuvers; and
- A short group ride to put skills covered into use on City streets.
- Please bring a working bicycle and helmet. Be sure to check tire pressure prior to arriving. There will be very limited time for bike inspection.
- If you need to BORROW a bicycle, please fill out the FREE REGISTRATION, NEED A LOANER BIKE ticket section. You DO NOT need to fill out the Free registration section IF you fill out the FREE REGISTRATION; NEED A LOANER BIKE TICKET.
- Participants 17 and under must have parents fill out a waiver prior to attending the class.
Beginners or advanced riders welcome!